There is an exciting new product available in Tampa to treat wrinkles, crows feet and other facial lines. It is called Xeomin and has been used worldwide since 2005.
Recently the FDA approved it for use in the U.S., to treat wrinkles and expressive lines of the face. And now Xeomin is available at the Elite Facial Plastic Surgery in Tampa. Florida. It is very similar to Botox and less expensive.
Xeomin works by temporarily paralyzing the muscles in the face (like Botox) and helps to create a more youthful appearance. When compared with other products, Xeomin may have an advantage beyond the lower price difference for some facial areas.
But like all medications, it is best to talk with a highly qualified medical professional.
Dr. Jasin is the first doctor offering this product in the Tampa area. Because of his expertise, he is the only doctor in the area chosen to be a part of the Xeomin Medical Advisory Board.
For more information, request a complimentary consultation or call our office at (813) 975-3223.
Facts about Xeomin:
• Now FDA Approved for treatment of facial lines and wrinkles
• Xeomin has been used worldwide since 2005 and is now available in the U.S.
• More than 84,000 people have been treated with Xeomin
• The results of Xeomin last for 3 – 6 months (similiar to Botox)
• It is a less expensive alternative to Botox