The stereotype is that women are the only gender that have embraced plastic surgery. The reality is that men have always turned to cosmetic procedures, but now they’re doing so more than ever before. A study conducted shows that the number of men that have gone under the knife electively has increased substantially between 2009 and 2010.
Towards the top of this list are facial surgeries that can reduce the appearance of aging. This proves that women are not the only ones concerned about turning back the hands of time with surgery. Below are some of the common surgeries that men are having performed and the statistical increase in usage.
Men’s Plastic Surgery Statistics
- Facelift — 14% Increase
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty) — 11% Increase
- Soft Tissue Fillers — 10% Increase
- Botulinum Toxin Type A — 9% Increase
- Liposuction — 7% Increase
- Breast Reduction in Men — 6% Increase
- Eyelid Surgery — 4% Increase
- Dermabrasion — 4% Increase
- Laser Hair Removal — 4% Increase
- Laser Treatment of Leg Veins — 4% Increase
Book Your Facial Procedure
Facial procedures can help you feel more confident as you age and even get a leg up in the job market. Contact us to book a consultation today.