Many people, especially women, are unhappy with the color of their lips. If this is you, and you’re looking for some natural options between your appointments for related clinical treatments, then there are some great ways for you to naturally lighten the color! At home, using skin-friendly ingredients to do this is important because it will reduce possible damage that chemicals could cause.
There are many things that can cause the color of the lips to become dark, including smoking and drinking coffee and tea. Some things you may have at home to lighten the stain can include the following:
- Almond Oil is one of the most popular methods that are used to remove dark stains on the lips. Applying this to the lips on a regular basis will help protect the lips from various weather conditions that could cause dark coloring.
- Cucumber is used to lighten the color of the skin on various parts of the body. Instead of bleaching these dark areas, use slices of cucumber. It has a natural bleaching effect and can improve the complexion. Place the cucumber on the lips and allow it to stay there for a few minutes. This will have to be done for a few days in a row for effects to be seen.
- Milk and other products with lactic acid can effectively lighten the skin. Drinking more milk or applying it directly to the lips will lighten the lips and can also eliminate dead skin cells that are often the cause of the dark color.
- Lemon juice is one of the most commonly used ingredients to bleach the skin. Since it has a high level of acid, it is very effective in lightening the color of the lips. Creating a paste using lemon juice, honey and yogurt will help avoid drying of the skin.
- Butter can provide pleasure and practicality by conditioning and lightening the lips. Simply apply a thin layer of butter to the lips daily for two weeks. The area will lighten and become very soft.
To discuss other ways to improve your lips or make other cosmetic enhancements, come in and visit Elite Facial Plastic Surgery today.