Plastic surgery is something that most people like to consider before beginning a treatment. It is not usually an impulse decision to get a facelift or even get a Botox injection for the first time. So how do you know when you have reached that stage of your life when it’s time to seriously consider a plastic surgery procedure?
Dr. Dominic Castellano, a board certified facial plastic surgeon in Tampa, Florida, states that, “Often we are so focused on caring for our families and our careers that we tend to lose sight of our physical appearance. But one day, we look in the mirror and see someone older looking back at us and we just don’t feel that old”.
Here is a list of the top 5 comments you may hear that signal that it may be time to consider some plastic surgery procedures.
1. “Have you been getting enough sleep lately?” Of course you have, and you’ve been drinking the recommended 8 ounces of water every day and yet your eyes are baggy and the crow’s feet are getting bigger.
2. “Are you not feeling well today?” You feel fine. In fact, you felt great, until someone just reminded you that you don’t look your best.
3. “Are you going through a lot of stress at work?” No, things at work have been good, outside of the fact that your younger co-workers get far more business.
4. “Are you upset or angry about something?” You may be perfectly content but those wrinkles between your eyes and around your mouth make it look like you are frowning.
5. “You look like you had a rough night last night.” Not only did you stay in, but you gave yourself an at-home facial and went to bed early but you still look exhausted and dehydrated.
If you have heard any of these questions or comments from your friends or family, it may be time to consider seeing a plastic surgeon. The good news is that there are many non-surgical options available that can help you look and feel younger. Plus at Elite Facial Plastic Surgery, Dr. Dominic utilizes advancements in surgical procedures that make surgery less invasive and require less downtime.
If you are considering a plastic surgery procedure and would like to schedule a complimentary consultation at Elite Facial Plastic Surgery, please call 813-975-3223 or visit online.