With spring drawing nearer, you may be looking for a way to get a fresh look for the season to show off your radiance. There are many surgical and non-surgical options at Elite Facial Plastic Surgery that can help you, but we’ve also got some additional tips to help bring out the best in your skin:
1. Apply concealer – if you cover up any dark circles that appear under your eyes, your skin will take center stage rather than your baggage!
2. Apply some bronzer – using bronzer on more than just the apples of your cheeks will give your skin a fresh, dewy look and a beautiful glow. After the winter months, a little boost of color can help you shine and bring out the best features of your skin.
3. Dress for your skin tone – choose to wear colors that flatter your skin tone near your face. The right color will brighten you up and detract attention from any flaws.
4. Use a moisturizer with shimmer – a moisturizer with some light shimmer for your face or body will help you look more youthful.
5. Take advantage of sunless tanner – if you’re desperate for your skin to see the sun, it can; while protected by sunscreen. If you want a greater glow that bronzer just can’t give you, try some form of sunless tanner to combat the effects of the winter white!