Hundreds of thousands of people elect to undergo liposuction surgery in Tampa every year, but that procedure is quickly getting a run for its money by a new fat removal treatment, called CoolSculpting, which claims to remove fat with noninvasive surgery. The CoolSculpting procedure is the only FDA cleared, non-surgical fat reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to eliminate the stubborn fat that survives even the strictest diets and toughest exercises.
Local plastic surgeons know how frustrating it can be to spend hours dieting and exercising in the gym, which turns into weeks, which turns into months – only to see that stubborn belly fat still lingering. At Elite Facial Plastic Surgery, we want to point out some facts about Tampa CoolSculpting procedures that you may not know:
- Seven out of ten people say they would have the CoolSculpting procedure in Tampa again.
- CoolSculpting really is a two hour procedure.
- Only one treatment is needed to see 20-25% fat reduction in the chosen area. If you choose to have more procedure, Tampa plastic surgery experts say you can see an addition 20-25% each time.
- CoolSculpting is not a procedure to fix saggy skin.
- CoolSculpting does not give you a license to go on a calorie binge. CoolSculpting experts recommend maintaining a healthy diet and exercise routine for lasting CoolSculpting results.