A new continuing education resource has been introduced by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS). This online resource allows cosmetic surgery practitioners to receive news on the latest advancements and techniques in the field. It is open to those in private or group practices. It allows members to:
- Enroll in CME courses.
- Access the courses at any time and complete them at your own pace.
- View the latest news and lessons on your computer or mobile device.
- Have access to case studies, personalized assessment tools and procedural videos.
- Is free for members of the organizations listed here.
- Be a part of a growing and evolving online resource.
The Benefits of the PSEN to Plastic Surgery Procedures
This technological and medical breakthrough will allow practices such as the Elite Facial Plastic Surgery to be up to date on all cosmetic advancements. This means that regardless of the type of surgery you are getting you will be receiving the latest and most innovative treatments. Contact us today to learn more about the services we offer to our patients!