At Elite Facial Plastic Surgery in Tampa, Florida, the JUVÉDERM family of injectable fillers offers women and men a simple way to instantly soften signs of aging and enhance features. With a quick office procedure and no required downtime, these treatments are easy to fit into today’s busy lifestyles. Facial plastic surgeon Dr. Dominic Castellano and his nurse practitioner Magdalena each possess the talent, experience, and aesthetic eye required to provide results that look naturally attractive, not overdone.
Benefits of JUVÉDERM Treatments
The JUVÉDERM family of injectables includes options formulated for specific treatment areas. All of these fillers contain a substance that is naturally found in the skin called hyaluronic acid. The JUVÉDERM fillers we offer include:
- JUVÉDERM® XC: Smooths away lines and folds around the nose and mouth such as smile lines and marionette lines. Results last up to 1 year.
- JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC: Softens facial folds similarly to JUVÉDERM, but its slightly firmer consistency creates improvements that last longer — up to 18 months.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC: Our Tampa patients who are at least 21 can opt for this nonsurgical alternative to cheek and chin implants. Its consistency is thicker than than other JUVÉDERM fillers to add and restore volume to the upper, lower, and mid-cheek areas. Results last as long as 2 years.
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC: Adds volume to naturally thin lips, fills out lips that have thinned over the years, and defines the lip borders. Results last about 1 year.
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC: Is softer than JUVÉDERM Ultra for more subtle enhancement of the lips. This filler also fills in lip lines around the mouth. Results last about 1 year.
Restylane® is another filler we use for the lips.
During your free consultation, we will personalize a treatment plan for you that may include one or more fillers, BOTOX® Cosmetic, or a combination of treatments. We will even review any facial plastic surgery procedures that interest you.
We perform JUVÉDERM injections in our office using a very fine needle. Because these fillers contain anesthetic, treatments are easily tolerated in most cases. Patients concerned about discomfort can choose to have topical numbing cream applied prior to treatment. The procedure consists of several quick, precisely placed injections and is completed in just minutes.
There is no downtime with fillers, so it’s safe to return to normal daily activities right after treatment. We recommend do recommend postponing strenuous exercise until the next day.
While all filler injections are performed here by experienced injectors, patients may experience temporary side effects such as redness, swelling, or bruising at or near the treatment sites.
Your Next Step
At Elite Facial Plastic Surgery, we strive to provide you with easy, effective solutions to your cosmetic concerns. To learn more about how we can naturally enhance your look with JUVÉDERM, request a complimentary consultation using our online form, or call our office at 813-975-3223.